Thursday, November 6, 2008

The Day I Realize I Need To Lose My Love-Handles & My Hump That My Mama Gave Me!

I just realized i have an addiction to food since i seriously had one of my worst nightmare.

I post it on my facebook, so to those who had read it you can skip this part:

I had a frightening dream two days ago. It was so bad, that when i woke up the illusion of the dream was so real I was basically shaking.

It started off with something like this:

My best friend, Ayuni and i was having a holiday in a chalet that i remembered vaguely as one in Langkawi where i use to stay before.

There was just the two of us, hanging out at the lobby when suddenly i saw a headless man near the hotel lift. As he turned and looked at us (well he can't really look per say, but he did turn his body towards us and the theme for X-Files came out of nowhere).

Scared out of our pants, we started running for our lives as we know his steps are not too far behind.

The first thing that comes in mind was our room, our only safe haven. Once we were inside, still out of breath, we heard a rustling sound.

Our eyes started scanning every inch of the room, looking for something amiss when suddenly
a woman came out of nowhere.

Holding a syringe, she moved so fast that by the time i realized Ayuni was stabbed violently is only when she fell to the floor.

The chemical automatically weakens her. As i cradled her head, my mind was racing with hundreds of thought somehow concluding that this event might be a conspiracy towards me.

My twisted mind concluded that chemical in the syringe was to make Ayuni lose her memory and that i was the only one seeing 'things' so they finally can slammed me to the nuthouse pleading insanity.

'Bangun!' the woman coldly instructs, a gun pointed to our head.

(and i was thinking where the hell was the headless guy???)

Still sobbing, i was clumsily carrying ayuni all the time begging the woman to take my life instead of hers.

'Kau tak nak mati kan? Satu syarat!' she told us menacingly.

I was nodding so vigorously that i didn't realized that ayuni was still weakly conscious and she too respond to the question.

'Kalau kau tak nak mati, kau kena diet! PAHAM! KAU KENA DIET! Dalam 3 bulan, aku tengok kau gemuk macam ni lagi, siap!!!' the woman half screamed at me.

KAPOWWW!

Then i woke, sweat glistening on my forehead and out of breath.

DAMN!! Aku pun tak tahu whether the dream is my subconscious telling me it's time to get serious about losing weight or what.. hmmm?

note : heheheh... ape laa yang aku merapik ni.. apa2 pun i am starting my No Grain Diet this week..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that was a weird and funny dream la.
hahaha.

"kau kena diet! paham tak yessie!"

lol.

Lalatz said...

diet tak pe..jangan Die Like Idiot!!!!hehehhe